Get new similar jobs by email for
Digital/Internet Sales Account...
KATC Communications, LLC has an immediate opening for a high energy Digital/Internet SalesAccount Executive.
Do you think outside the box? Do you attack difficult problems from new orunique perspectives to arrive at simple solutions? Are you an excellent communicator,collaborator, or presenter? Are you motivated to learn more about the exciting,challenging, ever-changing digital advertising world? If so, this may be the job for you. A successful candidate must have the drivefor new business development and be committed to client, team and personalsuccess and preferably have at least two years of customer service, sales ordigital experience.
This position presents local business owners with thebest comprehensive marketing solutions utilizing display advertising, video,sponsorships, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email, social mediaand mobile marketing to resolve their marketing challenges.
Excellent compensation for successful candidateincludes salary plus commission and bonuses.
Generates revenue by prospecting and developing online/digital market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; Managing and serving existing business; Recommending new products, services, and ideas as solutions to fill online marketing needs.
* Prospects, targets, and identifies market potential by qualifying accounts; Effectively communicating the value of online marketing opportunities.
* Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; conducting needs analysis; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
* Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new opportunities.
* Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals