JOB ID: 2001
Toll Free: 888-225-6755, x348
Become part of a team of motivated direct care professionals. Assist adults with developmental disabilities become more independent by offering guidance and support for daily living activities, self-help and social skills following prescribed support plans. Encourage personal choice and community integration through various activities.
- Education equivalent to high school,
- Ability to learn approved safety techniques, and provide physical assistance to individuals supported.
- Must be at least twenty-one years of age with a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Positions available in Doylestown and Quakertown areas including a variety of afternoon,evening and weekend hours.
SIGNING BONUS FOR RESIDENTIAL DIRECT CARE STAFF!Life Sharing Provider
Become a Life Sharing provider to an adult with developmental disabilities. Life Sharing is typically a long-term relationship allowing the individual to feel the security of becoming a member of a family and community. A Life Sharing provider may be a married couple, a single person or several single persons who are sensitive to individuals with special needs; who have access to transportation and a residence with adequate living space to welcome another family member. Participating families receive tax-free reimbursement for expenses incurred. To learn more about opportunities call Christine Ellis at 215-536-2097 ext 308.
- A minimum of one-year previous experience a high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record