This position is responsible for directing all company efforts related to program development and evaluation, member activation and retention, and partner strategy as it pertains to membership growth and development, including diversity development. The Director works alongside the VP to develop strategic partnerships and sponsorships necessary to leverage the assets of the association and achieve membership goals.
- Increase membership base by 10% annually with a specific alignment to digital, diversity and integrated marketing.
- Design and curate regional events that align with conference and organizational membership goals.
- Works directly with the VP to set and execute the strategic priorities of membershipfor the association
- Supervises the program manager to ensure that all key programs deliver on excellence, connectivity and talent development.
- Standardizes content and program curriculum to ensure quality and consistency.
- Works alongside VP to implement strategy to monetize on program IP including executive mentorship, promo pathway and leadership programs.
- Steers the growth of the digital master class series; curating speakers, content ideas and evaluating series success and development opportunities.
- Builds PromaxBDA brand presence in diverse professional communities through strategic alliances and partnerships
- Grows sponsorship revenue for membership programs and events.
- Increase new member acquisition by 10% and retention by 10% annually
- Increase membership diversity by 5%
- Grow robust CRM strategy
- Secure sponsorship for membership development programs and events.
- Retains Diversity Council member annual sponsorship
- Increases membership diversity by 5%.
- Increase retention at member benefit events from 50 – 75% over the next 18 months
- Integrate a more comprehensive digital narrative into membership community
- Documented program process and procedure
Qualifications: Job Related Experience/Education
An interdisciplinary background that marries education, non-profit program direction with marketing and event design. With a minimum of 7 years' experience, the candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across disciplines with senior level executives from across the entertainment industry while maintaining the cost effective lens that non-profit leadership demands. Entrepreneurial mindset with proven ability to self-motivate and manage a high potential team. MA/higher or equivalent highly preferred.