Established in 1995, Inspection Services, Inc. (ISI) is a minority woman-owned business delivering industry-leading special inspection and materials testing services throughout California. ISI is constantly ranked as one of the largest woman-owned businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area, according to the San Francisco Business Times.
ISI is seeking an experienced and motivated person with an established presence in the A/E/C industry to join our team.
- Oversee marketing efforts in Northern and Southern California, occasional travel required.
- Networking - attend industry events and coordinate attendance by others team members.
- Write and post engaging content to promote ISI’s social media presence and keep website updated.
- Track business leads and maintain database of prospects, proposals and wins/losses. Identify new projects and develop strategic teaming opportunities.
- Coordinate and chair strategy sessions.
- Create and keep updated all marketing materials (mages, graphics, brochures, resumes, project profiles, etc.)
- Prepare proposals and assist project managers as needed.
- High attention to detail and producing quality work.
- Mature attitude with well-developed people skills. Ability to work in a collaborative environment and independently. Must be comfortable making warm and cold calls.
- Strong writing/editing skills and graphic design aptitude