Get new similar jobs by email for
Director of CAD/CAM Software D...
Southern California location
Responsible for leading a world-class CAD/CAM software organization and designing, developing and delivering highly innovative CAD/CAM solutions. Direct all operational, personnel, project and technical management for the CAD/CAM development team of software engineers, software architects and quality engineers.
oCollaborate with product engineers and executive management to define the product roadmap
oBudgeting and executive reporting for the department
oRecruiting, mentoring, and performance and compensation reviews for the team members
oEvangelize the product vision, technology choices and best practices within the team
oFollowing agile processes, establish schedules, assign duties, enforce work standards to complete projects within estimated time frames and budgets
oCommunicate across the company and externally with business partners to maintain expectations
oDevelop the technical vision and software architecture to meet the product goals
oStrategic responsibility for all software design, development, quality, build, deploy and project management processes, tools and standards
· MS degree in computer science
· 12+ years of experience in software development
· 3+ years of experience in management with direct reports and recruiting responsibilities
· Extensive hands-on experience in designing and developing large-scale desktop applications in a Microsoft environment
· Familiarity with computer graphics and CAD/CAM applications
· Excellent project management skills using Agile software development methodologies
· Knowledge of testing strategies and approaches, especially automation approaches
· Working knowledge of DevOps concepts related to repository management, build process, continuous deployment
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Exceptional engineering, problem solving and reasoning skills
For details contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-667-6680
CAE Recruiters 25 years experience in engineering careers.
All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.