Education Affiliates provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of personal growth.
As part of the school’s management team, the Director of Career Services will manage the Career Services Department using sound business principals and be in full compliance with all governmental, accreditation, and company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all activity is clearly documented in the graduate’s file and in the company designated electronic reporting system.
- Address all student, graduate and employer complaints.
- Keep abreast of current employment trends, establish and maintain essential business community relationships to ensure the timely placement of graduates in graduates field or related field of study.
- Identify entry-level job openings for students and graduates through phone calls, newspaper ads, personal contacts and written correspondence
- Perform and evaluate employer and graduate surveys on a regular basis.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with client companies who hire or may hire graduates via extensive telephone contact and field visits.
- Visit employers on an as needed basis.
- Maintain an active lead generation system to ensure sufficient job opportunities are available for students and graduates.
- Ensure that all placement-related data is entered in the company designated electronic record keeping system on an accurate and timely basis.
- Achieve placement results in each program consistent with company guidelines and applicable regulatory agency standards.
- Critique student and graduate resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documentation. Advise them on workplace etiquette, dress, interviewing, and other related issues through employability workshops.
- Assist with student placement in externships. Help students to identify their Career Goals and to create plans to achieve them.
- Assist all qualified graduates in their job seeking efforts by conducting employability workshops throughout the students program of study.
- Maintain relationships with all graduates until employment is successfully secured within field or related field of study.
- Assist in and develop Graduate budget preparation by forecasting trends to predict the requirements of the department.
- Responsible for the training and development of department personnel.
- Ensure all reports are submitted timely and in the correct format.
- Ability to remain highly organized and professional.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
To Apply Visit Education Affiliates, Inc.
- Ability to produce reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with employees and managers of the organization.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations and training.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate key statistics related to Career Services.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
- Ability to remain highly organized.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and CampusVue systems.