Get new similar jobs by email for
Director of Supply Chain
Want a career with a world-leader in medical replacement parts solutions and technology. You could be in an exciting fast-paced career beginning now! PartsSource is looking for business professionals who possess business acumen, strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed.
Named to the Inc. 500/5000 for the sixth year in a row and the Weatherhead 100 for 2011 and 2012, PartsSource wants you to join our winning team. If you are driven by success, have a great work ethic, you should join our team.
D Director of Supply Chain:
Ta Accomplishes objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Develops operational plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
· Validates processes by establishing specifications and quality attributes; Documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
· Maintains and improves quality by completing compliance and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new procedure and process designs and training methods.
· Prepares documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
· Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in operations management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
o Analyze current return process; build out short, mid and long term improvement plan
o Work with business group to implement customer and vendor friendly returns process
o Analyze return metrics and create root cause improve plan
o Work with Supply Chain team to create and implement vendor vetting, correction action and quality measurement program
o Work with customer team to create and implement a customer feedback/survey program
o PartsSource RTN %
o Vendor quality RTN %
o Salvaged RTN %
o Day Outstanding
o Bad debit, write off $’s
o Customer Survey
Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Management, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity