Our client is looking for a Director of Digital Strategy who will define, lead and implement the overall digital marketing strategy within the overall global, integrated campaign strategy. This will include optimization of touchpoint and tactical plan recommendations to enable the delivery of business goals by product platform to targeted verticals. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience leading a digital marketing team. Candidates must also have both life sciences and global experience to be considered. This position can be based in IN, FL or CA.
- Manage the work of the digital marketing team - with a focus on supporting the priority global campaigns. Outbound marketing priority tactic focus areas are expected to include, but not be limited to SEM, Email, and Webinars.
- Drive customer engagement and experience through website architecture, functionality and delivery of rich content – both company site and third party deployment.
- Own and lead eCommerce platform and revenue delivery through web channels
- Lead the successful implementation of the digital infrastructure initiative and all related metrics.
- Digital vendor selection and overall management.
- Leader of touchpoint level content strategy development (in collaboration with BUs) and deployment plan which includes subject matter expertize and input around the buyer purchase decision process.
- Benchmark across DHR, competitors and cross category leaders, and through gap analysis develops a roadmap to deliver company capabilities in these areas as best in class.
- Partner effectively with key stakeholder groups.
If you are interesting in this position, please apply on our website at http://www.maxhire.net/cp/?E5556D361D43717B7D59192C775D1969482E . Thank you!
- 5+ years leading a digital marketing team and delivering business results in an organization that has a broad and complex product offering – from very high value capital equipment through to low value consumables.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Led a global digital marketing team through a period of transformational change.
- Success in building and supporting an eCommerce platform to deliver revenue growth rates above market
- Proven experience in developing and implementing SEM, webinar and email campaigns.
- Expertise in keyword research and analysis – SEM & SEO, bidding strategies, landing page creation and optimization, testing and optimization of keywords, ads lists and campaigns, lead generating email campaign creation and implementation – utilizing services such as exact target, and webinar implementation including content development, speaker management, execution including polling, chat. Lead funnel management post-webinar.
- Experience of tools such as Google analytics, Exact Target, On24, SFDC, Eloqua.
- An ability to effectively manage agency resources, including: translating business objectives into strategy briefs and then leading agency work to deliver on the brief along with the evaluation of work at each stage of development.
- Experience in building successful social media programs in a relevant B-to-B environment.
- Proven experience in website optimization from an SEO perspective.