Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial's US business plan is geared for acquisition growth, and we are looking for an experienced professional who wants to be a part of this tremendous opportunity to fill the newly-created leadership role of Director of Field Operations, reporting directly to our COO. The position will be based out of our TASC office located in Columbia, MD. This position will require travel.
The Director will lead all operations of Fiducial Branches and will have complete P/L responsibility for all company owned offices. Additionally the Director of Field Operations will work to identify potential business acquisitions and will play a vital role in the acquisition valuation process. The roles primary responsibilities are focused on four key areas: 1) Client service delivery; 2) Processes & Quality Control 3) Practice Management 4) Business Development.
· 10+ years experience leading a public accounting or financial services business preferably across multiple locations
· Proven ability to lead and motivate a successful management team and staff
· Proven ability to grow business and positively impact the bottom line
· Strong operational background and experience
· 10+ years accounting experience
· Ability to effectively present information to executive leadership
The ideal candidate for this position:
· Has an executive presence; is a leader with the ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
· Has demonstrated business development success and an entrepreneurial drive
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Is a detail oriented leader with the ability to “think outside the box”
· Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements
· Stays current on technical developments and shares knowledge with contemporaries and staff.
· Has a broad base of technical knowledge in the public accounting or financial services space.
· Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
· Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related field.
· MBA preferred