Get new similar jobs by email for
DIRECTOR OF GRANT DEVELOPMENT ...
SBH Health System is a multi-site health care provider and Level 1 Designated Trauma and Stroke Center, located in the Belmont section of the Bronx. We are currently recruiting for a high energy person to lead and manage the Grants Department. The successful candidate will have proven grant writing experience and will possess the abilities to plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive grant seeking effort based on institutional goals, opportunities and priorities.
Responsibilities for the Grants Director position:
· Overseeing, developing and implementing standards, policies and procedures for grants to ensure programs operate efficiently and are in compliance with federal and state laws.
· Collaborating with clinical and professional teams to identify potential grant opportunities.
· Establishing the timeline and required elements of each proposal, ensuring that all deadlines are met and assuming final full preparation and submission of the grant manuscript.
· Monitor key sources of grant funding opportunities and develop collaborative relationships with external sources.
· Overseeing timely preparation of Revenue and Expenditure Reports.
· Maintaining Grants receivable schedule and monitoring cash receipts and cash flow.
· Ensuring funds are expended according to sponsoring organizations stipulations.
Bachelor’s degree is required. Minimum 5-7 years experience grant writing/administration with a proven track record of successfully securing federal, state and private grants for a non-profit and/or governmental agency. Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Excellent communication skills and an ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with significant time pressure.
For immediate consideration please fax or email your resume to Human Resources.
SBH Health System
4422 Third Avenue
Bronx, New York 10457
Fax: (718) 960-6615
SBH Health System is an equal opportunity employer.