Ciresi & Morek, established in 2012, is the integration of two successful search companies, Ciresi & Ciresi and Point Search Partners. Ciresi & Morek is a national search firm, dedicated to professional and executive talent acquisition. Through our search process, we use an interpersonal approach when locating talent for our clients. We proactively partner with our clients and candidates to provide professional representation.
Feel free to learn more about us by visiting our website, www.ciresiandmorek.com
We are currently assisting our client, located in Northeast Ohio, with a Director of Human Resources search. With more than 60,000 employees in 48 countries, our client has access to a unique portfolio of materials and processes for the world’s home building and industrial markets.
- Deliver effective comprehensive talent management (talent acquisition, organizational design, reward and recognition, succession planning, employee development and workforce planning); provide appropriate skill sets and key position successors required to meet business initiatives (current and future), short and long term plans, objectives and strategies
- Provide organizational analysis concerning areas of organization structure, defining work functions, management and employee relationships, culture and all other organizational dynamics that help to build an effective and cohesive leadership team
- Direct and represent the company in collective bargaining, union contract administration and labor laws
- Create a positive labor relations climate with the USW plants and maintain non-union status in other facilities
- Achieve labor contract settlements within guidelines
- Advise business partners regarding strategic decisions; actively influence decisions that carry short and long-term people implications in line with the company's philosophies and policies; balance management support with employee advocacy to prevent issues from affecting productivity or retention
- Influence performance management outcomes that advance the Company's performance philosophies and send the right messages
- Ensure that compensation decisions are linked to the market, performance, and deliver optimal return for the compensation investment
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years of Human Resources experience and a minimum of 5 years at the H.R. management level; a Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources/Labor Relations preferred
- Functional HR Generalist and Labor Relations expertise required; PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience and knowledge in both functional and strategic aspects of talent management; talent acquisition, organizational design, reward and recognition, succession planning, employee development and workforce planning
- Experience serving as company spokesperson for negotiating union labor contracts and member of contract negotiation team
- 40% travel; multi-sites in the United States and possible international travel