Get new similar jobs by email for
A boutique Investment Bank with an international presence seeks an Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to join its Energy/Infrastructure team. Located in Annapolis, MD, the Administrative Assistant will be a recent graduate with an interest in the finance industry, strong administrative and math skills, a high degree of professionalism, and a commitment to excellent customer service. Candidates should be organized and flexible individuals that can multi-task and prioritize in a high energy team environment. At times, the Administrative Assistant will be required to work from a Chevy Chase, MD. office location and work occasional early mornings/late evenings and weekends as needed.
Starting your career off in the exciting world of finance, the Administrative Assistant will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits while working in a fantastic location. This position will give the right candidate a tremendous room for growth. Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant fall within two categories: general administration and customer service.
· Travel: Coordinate and schedule domestic and international travel. Proactively manage itineraries and any related issues.
· Expenses: Organize and submit expense reimbursement in a timely and accurate manner; Reconcile credit card statements. Some expenses may require currency conversion.
· Manage Calendars: Enter meetings in Outlook and set up conference calls. Coordinate timing and attendee availability. Update and edit calendar entries to ensure accurate information. Proactively resolve scheduling conflicts or issues.
· Provide coverage and support across functions/personnel as need dictates. Manage general administrative tasks and other issues to ensure smooth daily operation of the office. Maintain common areas: conference rooms, workrooms, etc.
· Assist in meeting preparation (including creating meeting packages, etc.), processing invoices, and managing vendor contracts.
· Retrieve web-based documents and conduct internet searches.
Customer Service (Internal/External)
· Collect and distribute mail, faxes & other incoming correspondence as appropriate and coordinate preparation and tracking of outgoing documentation, materials and packages.
· Set up conference rooms and greet visitors. Coordinate catering/refreshments as required.
· Monitor and order office and kitchen supplies.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum 2 years of work experience in administration and/or 4 year degree. Strong research, written/oral communication, and interpersonal skills are required. They must be able to work in both a team setting and on an independent basis. The Administrative Assistant will be handling confidential information and is required to have proficiency in a variety of technical programs listed below.
· Outlook: Proficiency required, including high-volume calendar entry.
· Excel: Proficiency required, ability to organize data and create spreadsheets and/or databases according to requirements.
· Word: Proficiency required, including drafting/editing correspondence/documentation.
· Power Point: Proficiency required.
· Access: Experience preferred.
· Lync: Experience preferred.
· Experience using web-based investor CRMs (Ipreo, Dynamo, Saleslogix) preferred.
Qualified candidates should send resumes and cover letters detailing their availability to start, customer service, and administrative experience as soon as possible.