Get new similar jobs by email for
Technical Project Manager (SalesForce) - 3 months (TriBeCa)
A small but growing broadcasting services company based in TriBeCa urgently seeks a Technical Project Manager to help finalize a SalesForce implementation.
**Ideal candidates will be proven PMs with the ability to work diligently with creative professionals, developers, and executive management and be able to start right away.**
Summary: The Technical Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of the designated project to ensure that goals of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. They are responsible for defining solutions, answering hard questions, ensuring project quality, and managing communications within internal teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Lead software development project teams through the requirements analysis, design, development, and deployment in terms of scope, complexity, schedule and resources.
• Lead project teams in planning and estimating milestones, scheduling and assisting in defining required resources.
• Monitoring and updating project schedules and resources.
• Ensure teams adhere to project goals and objectives.
• Provide day-to-day support to team members.
• Write bug reports, sketch wireframes, and clarify documentation as needed.
• Proactively engage in project risk mitigation. Identify and escalate project risks and issues to ensure timely resolution of all project related issues.
• Provide regular project status, dashboard, milestones, and risk assessment reports to appropriate management or clients
• Lead formal project reviews and on-going project meetings.
• Work to control change, adjust the timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes.
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and manage multiple, overlapping projects and/or deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. SalesForce expertise strongly preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline from four year college or university and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have Project Management training and have 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
Qualified candidates should send resumes, brief notes about the reason(s) for being interested and qualified, ideal hourly rate, and start date ASAP.