Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, Kinecta Federal Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest credit unions. With more than $4 billion in assets and more than 220,000 members nationwide, Kinecta Federal Credit Union has member service centers throughout Southern California. After serving our members proudly as Hughes Aircraft Employees Federal Credit Union since 1940, we changed our name to Kinecta Federal Credit Union in July 2001. Our Kinecta name and logo represent our continued commitment to delivering unequalled value to the member-owners of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Our promise: Every aspect of our organization, from employees, to facilities, to member service centers, to our products and services, will set standards of excellence by remembering that our business is serving our members. And we're committed to doing that better than anybody.
Director, Organizational & Talent Development
Investing in a career at Kinecta Federal Credit Union simply makes good sense. Kinecta is one of the largest credit unions in California, and growing! We are seeking a Director of Organizational & Talent Development.
In this critical role, the Director of Organizational & Talent Development will be responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and organizational development programs for all employees. The successful candidate will also assess organizational development needs to drive training initiatives, identify suitable training and development solutions for employees, and actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate and enhance employee performance.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, adult education, human resources or combination of education and related work experience; Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or Psychology preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years training delivery experience in related field or at an academic institution
- 3 years of banking or credit union experience in operations, lending, sales or support function;
- Minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience preferred.
Qualified Candidates will be able to:
- Evaluate organization effectiveness and make recommendations to senior management for solutions through employee development.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Organizational & Talent Development department including staff development, performance management and oversight of all training programs.
- Develop and modify effective training and organizational development programs for the organization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current instruction and identify development needs for all levels of staff.
- Modify programs as needed; develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Research latest developments in organization and talent development methodologies and techniques to conceptualize and develop programs to prepare all levels of staff to be more effective in their current and future positions.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering challenging positions with competitive salaries. Some benefits available are: health, dental, and vision plans; holidays and paid time off; matching 401(k) plan; education reimbursement plan; employee assistance program; and Employee Financial Services package offering discounts on Kinecta products and services.
Please apply at www.kinecta.org