WURTH USA has an excellent opportunity for an experienced District Manager. The District Manager is responsible for the leadership and management all the outside sales activities and initiatives for an assigned area with a focus on driving sales, profitability and growth. Daily responsibilities will include field rides with the Territory Sales Manager, customer engagement, key account development and negotiations.
District Manager Main Duties; Deliverables
· Lead and develop team members
· Agree on development goals and ensure they are met
· Conducts motivating and engaging meetings
· Ability to present, execute and implement effective strategies
· Regular employee accompaniment (training on the job)
· Recruitment and hiring of new team members
· Regular employee discussions that are result oriented and will motivate the team members
· Cultivating new business opportunities and facilitating growth within existing accounts
· Industrial distribution and direct field sales management experience required
· Proven strong leadership and training and employee development skills
· Outstanding sales acumen with proven record of business development success in a field sales environment
· High level of organizational and interpersonal skills
· Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability
· Must be able and willing to travel
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs
· Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds on occasion.
WURTH USA offers:
· Salary / Commission/ Bonus
· Company Car, expense budget, mobility and technical equipment
· In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
· Outstanding medical and dental benefits, vision
· 401k with match, company paid life and disability insurance
In order to be considered for the position, please complete an online application through the WURTH USA Career Center by clicking on the orange "Apply" button.
WURTH USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies or recruiters, please!