E-Commerce Content Specialist - French
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a French speaking E-Commerce Content Specialist at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Coordinate and facilitate the assembly of product and content on Uline’s website.
- Proofread and conduct quality control check of web content.
- English to French translating.
- Maintain product-related databases and applications.
- Manage and maintain internal keyword databases and reporting.
- Prepare reports regarding product-related issues, comments and returns.
- Conduct website analysis and comparisons.
- Help maintain and develop the online procedure guide and knowledge database.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years experience with French translation a must.
- Experience with French translations for Canada's Quebec Province preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
- Available to travel to Uline's branch in Canada as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!