Knowledge Consulting Group (KCG) is one of the largest privately held cybersecurity services firms in the United States; serving as a Federal Government Contractor and supporting Commercial customers. We operate as a trusted cyber advisor to our customers across the country. We take great pride in maintaining a single focus on being the leader in cybersecurity services, providing risk management, governance, operations, and compliance services, utilizing our CISO framework methodology. We are uniquely positioned as a trusted cyber advisor with over 90 percent of our cyber professionals holding security clearances and security-specific certifications. With over 12 years of experience in providing cybersecurity services to our customers, we have a strong record of past performance in advising and executing cyber missions for all types of organizations and sectors.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be clearable to the Top Secret level.
- Working as a member of a high-performance team delivering complex IT risk management services engagements for both government and commercial customers.
- Work directly with executive-level client teams to develop risk management strategies, propose implementation approaches, and then define consulting service engagement criteria for implementing the solutions.
- Develop project management plans and execute accordingly
- Develop high-quality deliverables and solutions for clients
- 5+ years of work experience in a high-performance consulting organization providing risk management services to a wide range of industries, including both federal government and commercial clients.
- Experience leading IT risk management program tasks or functions, including compliance management, IT security program management, vulnerability management, continuous monitoring, security event and incident management.
- Ability to communicate with executive client teams, develop risk management strategies (both operational and technical), develop implementation plans, and execute on the visions and plan proposed to client teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple IT security frameworks, such as: FedRAMP, NIST, ISO 27001, CoBIT, Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Demonstrated experience implementing compliance management frameworks and supporting client's address IT risk and compliance management objectives.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
- Experience working at the Consultant, Sr. Consultant, or Manager level leading engagements from capture, execution, completion, and follow-on upselling.
- Experience working with senior leadership at mid-sized to large companies or Federal agencies at the CIO, CISO, Vice President, or Business Unit Management level.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing programatic and technical risk management solutions designed to achieve clients' risk and compliance management objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in the Cloud computing industry, including various service provider models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) and current virtualization technologies leveraged to support large, high performance, elastic, complex IT environments.
- Demonstrated performing risk assessment, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, social engineering, infrastructure assessments, and application.
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated to achieve desired goals and objectives.
Knowledge Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If interested in the position, please apply directly through our website:
If you have questions or have trouble applying, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.