Get new similar jobs by email for
e-Marketing Communications Spe...
The e-Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of the USA Downstream E-Marketing Communications programs and campaigns to promote the sale of Carl Zeiss Meditec products and services in the USA. Programs include USA product launch activities and integrated campaigns comprised of advertising, media, literature, direct mail, digital communications and trade show activities.
· Collaborates, consults and advises with the USA Marketing department, USA MarCom Manager and Sr. Specialists, advertising agencies and designers to develop and implement USA sales promotional campaigns and sales support tools, and to implement global FoB communications, messaging and product campaigns in the USA market.
· Assist with online marketing strategy through concept development, strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordination of online initiatives.
· Establishes and maintains Email distribution list
· Monitor, track and analyze performance of both internal and external email marketing campaigns.
· Expert in digital marketing to achieve marketing objectives; trade show participation and direct marketing to develop and execute effective USA sales promotional programs.
· Coordinate and implement marketing communications activities supporting the USA business with responsibility for results in terms of cost, timelines, methods, and performance.
· Responsible for coordination of USA marketing communications activities including budget/expenses tracking, agency/vendor coordination, and managing projects to schedule.
· Negotiate competitive project bids and coordinate work with agencies and vendors.
· BS degree, preferably Marketing or Communications.
· Minimum 2 years E-Marketing/DigitalMarketing Communications experience required. Medical device marketing communications experience preferred.
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
· Experience with E-Marketing tools a plus (Marketo, Eloqua)
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns.
Qualified external candidates may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com.
PLEASE REFERENCE requisition #R1468EH in the subject line.
Internal candidates may apply by contacting the Human Resources department.