Little Miracles Early Development Center was established on the principles of providing an innovative approach to learning resulting in students who are well-prepared, active, and proud of their scholastic accomplishments. We are an Ohio State Licensed Facility and run our 3-5 year age group under Head Start standards.
We are currently working towards
2 Stars in Step Up to Quality & NAEYC Accreditation.
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THE CHILDCARE PROFESSION NEED TO APPLY.
We are looking for teachers that meet ALL the requirements:
- Career Goal in Childcare
- Positive Attitude (Wear A Smile!)
- Promote Teamwork
- Flexible Schedule
- Use Good Judgment
- Looking for a Company to Grow Within
Must have Associate, Bachelors, or CDA in Education.
Night Shift Manager
Must have at least 1 year in childcare classroom experience. Prefer candidates with Associate, Bachelors, or CDA in Education. Must have certifications in CPR, Child Abuse, Child Neglect, and Communicable Disease.
Lead Teacher - 1st & 2nd Shift
Must have Associate, Bachelors, or CDA in Education and 1 year in childcare classroom experience.
Assistant Teachers- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift
Must have at least High School Diploma or GED and 6 months in childcare classroom experience. Prefer candidates who are attending, planning to attend, or have some college coursework.
Teachers are expected to have the following Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Have skills in creating a fun, learning, and safe environment.
- Respond to children's needs.
- Interact with children at all times.
- Provide lesson plans and curriculum materials that are developmentally appropriate.
- Maintain control of the classroom.
- Maintain discipline on the child's level.
- Oversee and interact with children during outside play time.
- Accompany children at all times.
- Perform custodial duties such as cleaning, sanitizing, and laundering classroom toys and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned but not limited to task listed above.
Little Miracles E.D.C. welcome the opportunity of your interest in being a part of making a difference in a child’s life. We offer a variety of benefits to our wonderful employees.
- 7 PAID HOLIDAYS
- UP T 2 WEEK PAID VACATION
- COMPARABLE SALARY
- ATTENDANCE INCENTIVES
- PROVIDE RESOURCES TO RECEIVE UP TO 80% TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- REFERRAL TO DISCOUNTED INSURANCE
- ROOM FOR GROWTH AND PROMOTION
To start your rewarding experience at
Little Miracles E.D.C.
If you are interested in being a professional in the childcare industry and have a desire and passion to be a part in a child's growth and development, then we welcome the opportunity of meeting you for full-time or part-time employment in our facility. Please do the following listed below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
1. Call Kathy Weathers at 614-837-4564 to schedule an interview today.
(Interviews are held Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm. Please have your date and time ready.)
2. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org