Get new similar jobs by email for
EDA Software Architect/Team Le...
You will have excellent knowledge of EDA based products, algorithm, data structure design as well as prior experience in design and development of efficient implementations. You will need to translate product requirements into software system architecture that solves the problem in a robust, scalable and maintainable way. You need to be able to abstract the problem into clear and concise components and algorithms and lead the implementation of the product. Ideally you have directly or indirectly managed a team of engineers to actualize your vision. The role will interact with product owner, users and engineers, architects within team to understand business and technical aspects of product.
• Architect software components and algorithms for FPGA based systems
• Develop end-to-end solutions that span multiple levels of the software stack to solve the problem with the right approach
• Communicate effectively with product development, engineering and testing teams to develop and deliver quality solutions on time
• Drive architecture, design and coding best practices and keep critical eye on bug databases and performance metrics
* In addition to being a code guru you are also a script superstar and can create scripts to collect metrics.
• Be comfortable in working in a fast paced environment that iterates and evolves rapidly
• Extensive programming experience in C and C++.
• Experience in developing complex EDA and systems software.
• Experience in leading a team.
• 10+ years of software development experience as well as significant team leadership
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required.
For details contact: John Visconti at email@example.com or call 978-667-6680
CAE Recruiters 25 years experience in engineering careers.
All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.