Get new similar jobs by email for
Company: Prime ProData, Inc.
Prime ProData, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in technology automation for the meat and food manufacturing industries.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our company as an EDI Analyst. Job duties will include assisting customer and supplier trading partners in automating standard business documents via electronic data interchange, ensuring that personnel abide by EDI standards, and providing guidance to the EDI technical staff. You will be an important part of our team with an opportunity to contribute and advance within the company.
· Strong analytic abilities
· Time and project management skills
· Effective communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent major
· Minimum of 5 years business work experience
· Strong work ethic and passion for technology
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced individuals interested in career advancement and continuing technical education. Our EDI staff works in a team environment and is supported by network and server specialists, application developers, and trainers. Continuing education is a priority at Prime ProData.
Just a few that the company offers:
· Individual and Family health Insurance coverage 80% paid by the company
· 401k Plan
· Health Savings Account
· Corporate Fitness Program
· Competitive salaries with advancement based on merit
· Certification reimbursement, study material allowances, participation in Microsoft events
· Family-friendly work environment
To be considered, email resume, cover letter, and salary history to ITSpecialist@primepro.com or call (330) 497-2578 to arrange an interview. We look forward to meeting with you! Sorry, additional information is not available by phone.
Prime ProData, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer specializing
in technology solutions for the meat and food processing industries.
For more information about Prime ProData, Inc., please visit us at http://www.primepro.com