Senior Systems Administrator (San Jose, CA)
Work as a member of the IT Infrastructure team to provide operational and technical support services to a nationwide network and user base. Provide operational support services across a range of technologies. Expertise in Systems Administration (Windows/Linux), Active Directory, Storage and Virtualization are core to this role. In addition to operational and support duties this individual will evaluate, recommend, and implement new technologies and serve as tier 3 escalation support.
· Implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, security and usage monitoring of Windows, ESXi and Linux servers, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, IIS and MS SQL.
· Perform basic systems security administration functions including managing file and server access rights
· Monitor and manage system resources, including CPU, disk and ram usage
· Perform systems backup and recovery procedures
· Maintain system documentation and logs
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· 5 to 7 years minimum experience in Systems Administration, Networking, and PC Support roles
· MCSE considered a plus.
· Minimal travel
Rosendin Electric, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is a 100% employee-owned electrical engineering, power and communications provider and is the largest privately held electrical contractor in the United States. With branch offices in San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; Tempe, AZ; Hillsboro, OR; Las Vegas, NV; and Sterling, VA, and KST Electric in Texas. Rosendin Electric has over 2,500 employees and have built upon a 90-year reputation for quality installations nationally.
Rosendin Electric offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K with employer matching up to $2,000 per year, PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 17 days per year and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rosendin Electric, Inc. is interested in having minorities and females join the staff. Anyone knowing of interested applicants please have them send their resume and/or application to the address listed below.
Human Resources Department