Get new similar jobs by email for
Machine Operator - ECC Equipme...
ECC Operator to operate and verify the quality of work on a wide variety of ECC saws involving close tolerances.
- Operates and verifies the quality of work on a wide variety of ECC saws involving close tolerances.
- Performs routine or repetitive operations in a manner which will consistently meet quality requirements and production standards.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Runs routine and repetitive operations that are set-up on a wide variety of ECC saws.
- Works from drawings and/or specifications as well as other Traveler instructions at times under supervision.
- Evaluates job performance compared to established production and quality standards. Makes suggestions for improvements to processes to enhance operations.
- Maintains required tooling, as needed, to manufacture parts to specifications.
- Conducts quality checks through the use of fixed or adjustable precision measuring devices.
- Lubricates and cleans machines as necessary.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition. Works safely, and complies with all established safety rules and work practices.
- High school education or equivalent, plus at least 2 years of vocational training in machine tool technology or a related area or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months of ECC saws operating experience in a job shop environment.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.