Get new similar jobs by email for
Welder - MIG, TIG, Arc
Experienced Welder to perform manual and semi-auto welding operations on a wide variety of alloys for precision assemblies with high strength and pressure requirements. Will weld alloy components to fabricate or repair products, parts, and sub-assemblies according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders. Capable of fine, precision, high quality work.
- Weld alloy parts together using appropriate processes.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, fill hole, and add metal to parts that have been too aggressively cut or ground when required.
- Verify conformance of work to specifications using measuring instruments.
- Use knowledge of processes to resolves most questions and problems, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Adhere to ISO inspection processes
- Minimum of 2-5 years of welding experience and proficient welding skills (MIG, TIG, Arc, etc.).
- Capable of fine and complex welds.
- Capable of performing semi-auto welds using turn tables and linear slides.
- Capable of tasks related to welding such as cutting, grinding, and shaping.
- Proven high quality, low defect, and repeatable work.
- Working knowledge and respect for welding safety and appropriate PPE. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Working knowledge of clamps and fixtures and their uses in regards to welding.
- Working knowledge of fabrication and welding procedures and processes.
- Working knowledge of basic measuring devices.
Pre-Employment Drug Test Required.