Get new similar jobs by email for
Electrical Engineer - Faciliti...
Electrical Engineer – Facilities Engineering
Ft. Greely, AK
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Works with Public Works customers to develop facility enhancement, maintenance, construction, and repair project scopes
· Prepares detailed project scopes and corresponding cost estimates
· Work with the contracting office to have the project bid and awarded
· Coordinates design development with an architectural engineering firm as required
· Perform limited construction management/quality assurance duties
· Updates existing documents and drawings to reflect changes made during project performance
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Knowledge of acceptable construction site practices including occupational safety and health regulations
· Ability to work independently, or with minimal supervision, relying heavily on prior professional experience and knowledge of local and state regulations
· Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external clients and co-workers
· Proficiency in office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
· Prefer working knowledge of or proficiency with any of the following: MS Visio, MS Project, Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley Microstation, Adobe Acrobat Standard/Pro
· Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
· Ability to obtain and maintain secret level security clearance.
· Preferred 1 - 2 years experience
· Facility electrical, HVAC, and controls experience a plus.
· Experience with U.S. Army/Government construction, facilities maintenance and repair, and power generation and plant operation a plus.
· Must understand the principles and applications of large scale power generation through plant components, including specifics regarding switching with a maintenance and reliability focus
· Must be able to read and interpret architectural and engineering prints, facility operation manuals, and industry technical equipment documents.
· Must be able to adhere to all OSHA requirements
· Must have a valid driver's license with NO major infractions
· Must be a U.S. Citizen
Relocation expense reimbursement is negotiable. If you have the education, experience and background we are looking for and would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
KAYA Associates, Inc. participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer