A well-established business having established tradition of supplying a variety of world-class solutions to a diverse customer base. Core business divisions include: Product line of machinery and Special “one-off" machines, Turnkey manufacturing systems, Automation systems. This position is open due to growth. This company has a strong team oriented environment. The engineering department is a highly visible and valued asset in the company.
We have an immediate need for an Electrical/Controls Engineer with 5+ years of experience. Engineer is responsible for communicating with the project manager and other project engineers to assure all functional requirements necessary for complete machine control designs. The Engineer will develop device lists and BOMs in conjunction with other assigned project and design engineers.
Experience required in the following areas:
· PLC programming and integration(primarily AB)
· Developing HMI screens
· Proficient at generating electrical schematics and panel layouts using AutoCAD.
· Generating BOM’s.
· In-Depth programming knowledge
· Working with the mechanical engineers to make the machine work properly.
· Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites. Travel 15-25%.
· Ensure standards are maintained and adhered to.
· Comply with the company safety procedures.
This position is open due to growth. The work environment is very team oriented. They offer a very nurturing and understanding management team. This company prides itself on building relationships with clients as well as internally with employees. Great career growth potential. Full benefits package including 401K.