Location: Milpitas, CA
Duration: 6 Months plus contract
Seeking a Mechanical Engineer for Designing/Developing Sub-Modules for a Semiconductor OEM.
- Knowledge in fundamentals of mechanical engineering (free-body diagrams, classical stress calculations, conduction, convection).
- Experience in Pro-Engineer Creo 5.0 or Wildfire 4.0.
- Analysis experience – CFD, structural and thermal (in-depth knowledge of package not required, but ability to perform hand-calculations to validate the fluid/thermal characteristics of the design)
- Ability to take the design from concept right through manufacturing (i.e. able to work with vendors/shop-floor to et designs complete)
- Familiar with several or all of the following mechanical manufacturing processes including machining, sheet metal fabrication.
- Previous experience with Semiconductor Equipment Companies is a must (for knowledge of SEMI standards.