2382, SENIOR EXTRUSION ENGINEER, MEDICAL TUBING: PA location, not far from Allentown. Are you looking for a good career along with a great place to live? Is a family oriented community your idea of a good location? If so, we should talk.
- You will responsible for hands-on troubleshooting processing issues, improving medical tube extrusion yield/utilization/quality, reducing scrap and changeover time through the use of Lean manufacturing techniques and procedures.
- You will also be accountable for some direct new product development, and interfacing with internal and external customers.
- Your strength and ability to troubleshoot tube extrusion processing issues, reducing cost and increasing yield; to diagnose problems and teach Operators and Technicians how to identify, analyze and correct processing and equipment problems and issues could easily be a key to your success.
- You will also perform validations (IQ, PQ OQ) validations.
- Will support the plant process, equipment, and product launches through continuous improvement programs, validations, standardization of successful manufacturing methods, SPC, process audits and capability studies.
- A BS degree in a technical discipline is required and a minimum of 5 years similar experience in a medical tube extrusion operation.
- Other skills needed include cross-functional team leadership, training and interpersonal skills, facilitation skills, project management, continuous improvement experience, and solid problem solving abilities.
In addition to relocation assistance and a solid benefits package, our customer is offering a salary in the $80 - $95K range with additional monetary flexibility if justified. The ability to work in the US without sponsorship is required.
ProTech, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of technical, engineering, manufacturing and management personnel for the plastics industry (medical, consumer goods, packaging, automotive, building products, and more). We have nation-wide clients who seek top plastic professionals with experience in thermoforming, injection molding, blow molding, blown film, or extrusion processes. We sincerely appreciate your giving us the opportunity of working with you on your career search. Please visit our website, www.plasticsgal.com, to view all of our current openings.