Get new similar jobs by email for
Electro-Optic Product Developm...
GROUP: R&D - Electro-Optic Product Development Team
* Electro-Optic Systems Engineer
* Optical Engineer
* Mechanical / Opto-Mechanical Engineer
* Electrical Engineer
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: Develop electro-optic products for military programs and commercial applications. Duties range from early stage technology and proposal development, to prototype design and development, to product development product manufacturing.
• Work with the customer to analyze customer requirements.
• Work with R&D design team to translate customer requirements into design concepts that meet these requirements.
• Work with multi-discipline product development team in the development of new products.
• Oversee the fabrication, assembly, test, and integration of new systems being designed.
1) BS degree.
2) US Citizen with current or recently expired security clearance.
3) 7+ years relevant work experience developing electro-optic products.
4) Strong experience with the following: a) military EO development programs, b) technology and product development, c) manufacturing or manufacturability development.
5) Specific experience with one of more of the following: electro-optical equipment, EO/IR systems, flir systems, infrared imaging systems, thermal imaging systems, micro thermal systems laser systems, ladar / lidar systems, fire control systems, optical systems, sensor systems.
Please Respond with a Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org