Please note this is a 6 months contract position
Skills: Electrical Work, Troubleshooting experience
Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving. Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems. May design and/or build tools. May include coordination of contractors and vendors.
• Works on manufacturing technical support assignments with clearly defined objectives
• Performs technical duties that may require use of judgment
• Solves product/process problems which require technical knowledge
• Candidates with strong mechanical aptitude and ability to use various hand and powered tools preferred.
• experience with electrical work and troubleshooting problems.
• Higher education or specialized training/ certification preferred
For consideration please include JOB #5143