We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial insurance brokerage with a regional office in Conshohocken, PA. We are expanding our Group Benefits Department, and have an excellent opportunity for a Group Benefits Account Manager with experience in PA, NY and NJ health insurance. We are looking for someone who has respect for the client-agency relationship, and understands the role of a trusted adviser. We build long-term relationships with our clients, and we look to do the same with our employees. Although insurance agency experience is a plus, we will consider experience on the carrier side. Experience implementing new groups and conducting open enrollment meetings is a plus.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Communication with corporate clients and carriers
- Coordinating the implementation process with carriers and our customer service team
- Helping to Manage and Quote Renewals and New Groups
- Conducting Open Enrollment Meetings
- Account Management
- Preparing Presentations
- Billings and Mailings
- Claims for Health and Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability and Group Life
Job Requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writen
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Client service focus
- Team player
- Must be detail oriented and extremely organized
- Must be a self-starter and pro-active, able to work independently
- Agency experience a plus, but will consider carrier side
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this growth opportunity you must have experience in group benefits, including claims. Please email your resume, along with a cover letter, including salary requirements.