The Invictus Group is accepting qualified applicants for our Sales Representative position.
We Live Our Values at The Invictus Group – Our values serve as a compass for our thoughts, words, actions and destiny.
- Work Ethic: The principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous and worthy of reward.
- Leadership: Is influence. Nothing more nothing less.
- Integrity: Be true to yourself and everyone else around you.
- Team Work: Work collaboratively with a group of people in order to achieve a goal.
- Passion: Fully committed in the heart, mind and spirit to every thing we do.
- Education: Everyday better yourself. It’s a journey not a destination.
- Fun: Smiling, enthusiasm and laughing is what gets us going. Have Fun Make Money!
It is because of this that we are 100% committed to providing the most amazing and highest quality sales / marketing / leadership / business training in the country. We believe that training is the key to helping our employees reach their highest potential and that is the reason why we have created a training program that:
- Is a unique hybrid of classroom style, hands-on, and online learning
- Is taught by peers who can give practical, real-life scenarios
- Develops solid communication skills and confidence in the sales world
- Is fun and exciting each and every day
In order to excel in our program applicants MUST:
- Have a fun and energetic personality
- Have the ability to rebound from mistakes
- Have a genuine interest in helping and teaching others
- Have a strong desire to learn leadership skills
- Have a “do whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality
Other advantages include:
- Having a sports, military, performing arts or restaurant background
- Having fantasy football, video game, poker or karaoke skills (e like to have fun!)
- A mastery of random trivia (We play Jeopardy in the office weekly)
Position responsibilities will include:
- Face to face sales and marketing to new and current customers
- A solid grasp of newer technologies
- All sales reps must feel comfortable working outside without close management supervision
- Developing skills in training, coaching and leadership
- Health benefit and gym membership reimbursement
- Multiple pay structure options (Including a pay based upon performance option to accommodate those with greater experience)
- Continuous opportunities for learning and travel
- Structured plan for growth
If you are the right fit for the above criteria please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Apply" button at the top or bottom of this page.
We wish you the best of luck on the career search!