· A MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related discipline
· 7 years experience in semiconductors or superconductors
· Able to obtain a secret security clearance
· Aptitude for technology development and laboratory work
· Experience in and familiarity with thin film processing: Lithography, RIE, deposition, etc. especially as it applies to Josephson junctions and superconducting integrated circuits
· A basic understanding of electronic devices
· Electrical debug skills using parameter analyzers, curve tracers, etc.
· Experience with TCAD tools such as Silvaco or Synopsis
· Layout skills
· Coursework or experience in quantum effects
· Experience with JMP or similar statistical analysis tools
· Experience in superconductors
· An understanding of MMICs and passive components
· Patents and publications
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.