Get new similar jobs by email for
Engineering Management – Elect...
Engineering Management – Electro-Optical Imaging and Sensor Systems
PRODUCT LINE: Digital Cameras - Surveillance and Security Cameras
TECHNOLOGY: Digital Imaging and Digital Sensor Systems
LOCATION: Southern California (Los Angeles / Ventura County area)
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops military electronic and electro-optical systems – including digital image sensors, digital video systems, digital imaging systems, and digital cameras.
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Electro-Optics Group is a division of the recruiting firm, The Photonics Group, which recruits engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: nlasky@PhotonicsGrp.com
Oversee the design and development of advanced imaging and sensor systems products. Programs will cover full cycle of product development - from business development and proposal development, to design and prototype development, to product development and manufacturing.
* Assist in all business development efforts in this product / technology line.
* Oversee all engineering functions in this product / technology line - including technology design and development; and oversee successful transition of engineering designs to product manufacturing.
* Oversee successful completion of current contracts and successful development of new programs.
* Assist in the development and implementation of long-term business strategies in this product / technology line.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong engineering experience developing digital video imaging systems and surveillance cameras
* Strong experience in engineering management of digital cameras.
* Some experience with Internet Protocol cameras and Mega Pixel technology.
* Engineering Management experience should include the following:
a. Managing the development of technology and products from inception (proposal stage) to successful completion (both design approval and manufacturing) with accountability at all stages for both complying with customer requirements.
b. Managing Multiple Engineering Disciplines - including systems engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and software engineers.
c. Successful business development and proposal development.
* MS required in either engineering or technical discipline.
Interested candidates should send a Word version of a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org