Get new similar jobs by email for
Actron Manufacturing, Inc. in Corona, CA is actively looking for an Engineering Manager.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE, NO RELOCATION IS BEING OFFERED.
Actron Manufacturing, Inc. is a leading manufacturer for 40 plus years of quality engineered hardware, providing custom applications and innovative solutions for our world class customers.
Please visit our website at: www.actronmfginc.com
1. Manage the design, development, documentation and prototype production of new or modified products.
2. Research and evaluate new technologies to further assist in planning and developing new products for the company.
3. Create engineering drawings using Solidworks and provide manufacturing procedures for the product.
4. Check and approve engineering drawings for release.
5. Provide engineering support to all other departments.
6. Coordinate with Sales in making engineering contacts with customers.
7. Review workload and progress of work against schedules and backlog.
8. Manage multiple projects within department.
9. Manage department to ISO 9001/AS 9100 quality standards.
1. BS degree in engineering or related field with seven (7) years of experience.
2. Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical material.
3. Ability to present (written and oral) information to top management.
4. Ten (10) years management experience.
5. 3D CAD computer experience, prefer Solidworks.
We offer a compensation package including medical, paid dental, life insurance and disability, 401(k) and vacation benefits.
For consideration, please send resume with salary history to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer