Get new similar jobs by email for
Manufacturing Engineering Mana...
This role interacts with direct reports, cost accounting, industrial engineering, electrical and controls engineering, continuous improvement and process managers. Additionally, this position may be called upon to take on key technical support roles related to the company’s international activities. This is a high visibility position that requires strong leadership and organizational change management skills as well as a solid technical understanding of good manufacturing engineering practices.
The successful candidate will have the ability to establish and enforce appropriate systems for the processes under management and the ability to continuously identify opportunities for improvement in systems, staff and structure. Additionally, he/she will have the ability to form effective working relationships with key areas in order to coordinate efforts for the maximum benefit to the organization is required.
· Provides expert knowledge of assigned manufacturing processes in support of a 24x7 operation
· Possesses knowledge and experience of installing industrial automation including robotics equipment.
· Sets priorities and manages accountability for results for the manufacturing engineering group.
· Builds manufacturing engineering capabilities via outstanding employee selection and development processes.
· Acts as a driver of innovation within their group.
· Stays current with modern manufacturing technologies.
· Establishes and enforces good engineering practice within the group for the following processes:
· BS in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
· 7+ years experience in an engineering role within a manufacturing environment with at least 2 years in a management role.
· Documented success installing industrial automation, commissioning robotic equipment including cell design and hands on programming.
· Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to analyze and improve assigned processes.
· Demonstrated success as a change agent while implementing good manufacturing practices
· Experience managing multiple projects according to accepted best practices
· Ability to use software models to solve problems
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Willingness to travel, including occasional international travel
Please apply here AND on our website at www.staffsourceusa.com