Job Category: Engineering
Job Title: Engineering Product Manager
Territory: Torrance, CA (South Bay)
Career Level: Mid Level (3-4 years experience)
Americhip is the global leader in designing and producing Technology Products for marketing, advertising and in-store. We sell unique screen and tech-related products to the largest brands and advertising agencies in the world.
- Assisting in the development of new technologies and product applications.
- Developing necessary tech and data sheets for all new technology products.
- Supporting Sales Team’s efforts by providing costing details, design recommendations, production specs, interfacing with clients on all questions and working with internal support teams and outside vendors on prototypes and production.
- Interfacing with supply chain to source technologies/products, develop supporting specs and technical data sheets and coordinate production.
- Framing up new technologies and coordinating production of actual jobs.
- Supporting Marketing Department by providing details to assist in developing sell sheets, pricing grids, FAQs, technical specs, instruction sheets, users manual, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- The Manager should have 3-4 years of comparable work experience
- College Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Audio and Video Media Players
- Strong customer relationship management
- Highly organized and strong communicator
Send resume and salary history to: Tech@americhip.com