Get new similar jobs by email for
Engineering Program Manager
We are looking for experienced Engineering Manager and a technical lead that has the right composition of knowledge, experience, team play, spirit and drive, to join a dynamic team that develops leading edge test and measurement products. Engineering teams around the globe use our systems to develop next-generation communication, consumer electronics and computer products.
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
· Work with Program management to define new products, analyzes market trends and manage product roadmaps
· Work with Engineering teams and Program team to create project requirements, designs, plans and schedule
· Lead and manage project teams throughout the development cycle of high-end test & measurement tools for various cutting-edge technologies like Fibre Channel, Ethernet-based protocols, SAS, SATA, USB, PCIe and other
· Represent the company and participate in Industry activities that relate to the product line
Experience and Training:
· Team Player, good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills – a must!
· Open minded, quick learner, creative, likes challenges
· Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in leading and/or managing engineering teams
· Deep understanding and knowledge of Storage Network Communication Protocols like Fibre Channel, FcoE, iSCSI and other Ethernet-based technologies
· Proven record of successful delivery of projects per definition and plan
· Experience with collaboration tools and configuration management tools.
· Experience with Monitoring and/or test & Measurement tools for
· Hardware architecture, ASIC/FPGA design, Experience with TCP/IP design
· Experience with one or more of the following protocols: PCIe, USB, SAS, SATA, Infiniband, UWB and WUSB
· Will and ability to be a hands-on manager when required
· Experience in working with offshore engineering teams
· BS in EE, CS or Computer Engineering – a must
· MS in EE is a plus
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.