CRI is the leading provider of security technologies and solutions to multiple industries including Pay TV, semiconductor, gaming, printing, government, payments, entertainment, and others. Our technology is deployed in many high volume consumer products with a solid 10+ year record of securing transactions, protecting digital content, and preventing counterfeiting.
CRI is looking for an exceptional Sr. Software Architect to lead and mentor our brilliant engineers working on complex architecture in the space of security, encryption and key management. We are looking for a technical subject matter expert to understand the product requirements and help build /extend software architecture. The ideal candidate will oversee the overall software development from architectural perspective, partner with other Architects and leads to have the best practices adopted, research on best tools for the development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a technical leader, providing day to day to coaching to other engineers on best software development practices.
- Work with the engineering teams in the major design and implementation of complex security architecture involving the security, encryption, key management
- Perform the code reviews, analysis of the architecture, and performance tuning.
- Write high quality technical specifications or product architecture documents
- Evaluation and selection of software development tools for the engineering teams
- This position requires hands on coding in Java (or C++)
Job Requirements / Skills
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry preferably with the background of building products.
- 6+ years of hands on Advanced Java Development experience
- 3+ years of C++ development experience
- Experienced working on multi-threading, Garbage collection, memory management, and performance tuning
- Experienced working on complex multi-tier Architecture, and integrations
- Solid understanding of software development principles
- Understanding of Enterprise security, encryption, authentication, and cryptography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be an outstanding team player
This position does not require experience with cryptography or security