Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Account Representa...
Advanced Business Acquisitions, Inc, a sales and marketing firm based in San Jose, CA has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 2 new offices within the next 12 months. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 10 additional account managers for the San Jose market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The account manager position is considered an entry level marketing and sales position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college! We have a strict promote only from within policy which provides account managers with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing and sales.
Our account managers are the face of our clients to their high priority customers, and specialize in new business acquisition, marketing, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps Advanced Business Acquisitions, Inc ahead of the competition! This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
· Manage marketing for small to medium accounts
· Providing sales and marketing face to face
· Customer relationship building
· New customer acquisition
· Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
· Client branding- marketing
· Territory management
· Account updates
· Contract overview
· There is no cold calling
· Rapid advancement opportunity
· Paid Training
· Health benefits
· Work in an exciting and friendly environment
· Travel opportunities (optional)
· Relocation options (optional)
· Authorized to work in the US
· College degree or relevant work experience.
· Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
· Competitive and proactive attitude
· Confident demeanor.
· Strong student mentality
Contact our local Human Resource Team 408-955-0823 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates with the following experience should apply: entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising