Get new similar jobs by email for
ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT S...
Are you customer focused, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider of automotive retailing solutions, then consider joining our team! Reynolds and Reynolds, one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships, is seeking Customer Support Specialists to join our growing team of professionals. The position is primarily focused on providing on-site consulting support to approximately 50-70 automotive dealerships within an assigned region.
Paid Training! This position will begin with an intensive five month paid training program designed to teach you our solutions and give you the skills needed to be successful in this entry level role. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing high level customer support at the automotive dealership location. Functioning as a consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are using the software that they purchased to their full potential.
Customer Support Specialists work from a home office and will be provided a company car, iPhone, laptop and printer-scanner-copier equipment.
This role will begin with an intensive five (5) month paid training program located at our office in Houston, TX. Trainees will be provided a furnished corporate apartment during the training period, as well as periodic trips home. Training for this role will consist of:
1. Classroom instruction and online courses consisting of in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System and overall dealership operations
2. Mentor partnering to train in the field where you can apply your classroom knowledge in a real-world setting
We are looking for Customer Support Specialists who are self-starters and have great customer service and relationship building skills. This is an entry-level position; however previous experience working with customers is preferred.
Other requirements for the Customer Support Specialist include:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Excellent time management and organizational skills
4. Ability to build strong customer relationships
5. Ability to travel between 15-30% of the time overnight depending on assigned territory
Our associates love working for Reynolds and Reynolds due to our outstanding compensation and benefits package.
We offer Customer Support Specialist the following:
1. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
2. 401(k) with up to 6% matching
3. Working remotely with an iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
4. Professional development and training
5. Promotion from within
6. Referral bonuses