Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales team will partner with external sales territory managers to support their activities while driving and closing new and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
You will receive comprehensive paid training and ongoing mentoring as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a fast-paced, technologically advanced company in one of the most important industries in the world? Are you looking to find a job where the opportunities for growth and advancement are far beyond what any of our competition can offer? Are you looking for a job that offers a continually growing and open environment?
Look no further - come and join the Omnitracs team!
Omnitracs is one of the leading providers of fleet management software in the transportation and logistics industry.
- Meaningful careers
- Omnitracs offers job satisfaction in more ways than our competitors can. We service the logistics industry, which serves as the backbone of America, as well as the world. As one of the leaders in the industry, every decision we make, every product we offer, has a direct impact on the logistics industry, which affects the entire world
- Opportunities for advancement
- Our policy is short and sweet. We hire only the best candidates, and when they shine brightly in their roles, we promote them and give them more responsibilities.
- Great corporate environment
- Omnitracs continually strives to cater its environment to its employees – as the culture of the employee population changes, so too does Omnitracs. We’re continually updating our facilities with top-notch amenities, we provide our employees with all the best hardware, and we always keep our employees in mind with any decision we make.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 - 3 years of sales experience or related logistics industry experience.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a focus on quality.
- Knowledge of software sales or computer related products.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Inside Sales/Telesales/Business Development experience in a high tech company preferred.
If a career in cutting-edge fleet management technologies appeals to you, come join the Omnitracs team!