Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry-level Sales Representati...
Office Location: Long Island, NY
1. Responsible for sales & marketing of optics for industrial vision camera systems for diversified applications.
2. Development of OEM and system integrators, accounts as the primary technical liaison as well as servicing new and current accounts in the security and industrial vision systems industry segments.
3. Territory includes those States on the Eastern seaboard and travels are required.
4. Involvement in reporting forecasting and strategic planning in addition to regular sales activities.
1. Basic understanding on optical and mechanical aspects of products to serve as a technical / engineering interface with customers.
2. 1-3 years field sales / business / OEM account development experience desired.
3. Engineering Degree is preferable. ( Mechanical or Optical Engineering is a plus )
4. Knowledge of Security / Surveillance and industrial vision products is a plus.
5. Ability to make cold and outbound calls
6. Has potential to be Sales Engineer to facilitate collaborative business development with OEM / Systems Integrator accounts.
7. Excellent communication skills and team player.
8. Road warrior and ability to travel to visit customers at any given business days
Salary Range: 65K - 70K, plus bonus (D.O.E.)
-there is an option to work from home
( Remote location of 2-3 hours flight from NYC airports is acceptable but need to be present at the office once a month for a few days)
-up to 10 days business trip a month