Get new similar jobs by email for
ENTRY LEVEL SALES REPRESENTATI...
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide and we were recently ranked 3rd in the 50 Best Companies to Sell For in Selling Power Magazine.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? At Reynolds and Reynolds, our Entry Level Sales Representative is the perfect opportunity to jump-start your career. In this role, you will conduct daily sales calls to established contacts at automotive dealerships to create awareness of our products, upcoming events, and special promotions. You will work closely with assigned product specialists and account managers to drive additional revenue growth. Our sales team has been an essential part of Reynolds’ success over the last 150 years. If you are interested in a career with unlimited earning potential, this position will get you on your way. Don’t miss out, apply today!
On the job training as well as classroom training through Reynolds University
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Periodic travel may be required
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
· Eight paid holidays
· Professional development and training through Reynolds University
· Promotion from within
· Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
· Health Center staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
· Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
· On-site softball field, basketball courts, and volleyball courts
· World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
· Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, greeting cards, and an assortment of snacks
· Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike Build
· On-site credit union
· Referral bonuses
· Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynoldspromotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.