Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Supervisor
Welcome to Team DC Inc!
DePere Concepts, INC is hiring for entry level sales, marketing and supervisor positions. For more information contact Christy at 216.543.3500.
•We will strive to make a positive impact on the market and economy of Greater Cleveland on behalf of our clients and team members!
•We will add long term value to all team members. Every person who works with this organization will experience personal and professional growth and development.
•We will continue to provide the best opportunity for both our clients and employees in terms of growth, income and security.
What Separates DC:
oWhat differentiates DC and has allowed us to rise above other companies is our people; we simply have the best team in terms of experience, Training, and Profits!
oWe work tirelessly to provide the best hands on entry level business training in the Cleveland area. The newest members of our firm are the most valuable, and are first in line for Promotions!
DC's Culture / Work Environment:
We pride ourselves in maintaining 3 things:
• Fun ( our team enjoys what they do = better results )
• Relationships ( our employees feel valued and are part of a team = better results )
• Growth potential (our employees have a career path with security and growth = better results! )
What our employees receive:
•Paid training with a personal DC business mentor assigned to each new employee
•Best Hands on Entry Level Sales and Marketing training
•Career training in leadership, Management, and Human Resources
•Upwards mobility path based on performance as well as performance based pay
•Supportive Management Staff
Entry Level Responsibilities
-Manage self and others in time; territory; and sales training
-Public speaking in and out of office
-Campaign sales and development
- Sales and marketing presentations are done one on one to personalize fortune 100 clients.
-Market research and product development
-Administrative, HR, Customer service, Upper Management training
• Bachelor’s degree or some college experience, or 6 months experience in business or sales
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship.
• Competitive goal oriented individual ( sports back rounds or military are a plus)
• Desire to learn on the job and advance in a company
• High personal standards and integrity / as well as a fun personality
• Be a team player
Basic Understanding of one or all of these areas is a plus:
Business Administration, Human Resources, General Business, Marketing, Customer Behavior, Communications, Sales force management, Product development.