Get new similar jobs by email for
Retail, Restaurant, Hospitalit...
DePere Concepts, INC is hiring a Client Account Manager position.
For more information contact Christy at 216.543.3500.
•We will strive to make a positive impact on the market and economy of Greater Cleveland on behalf of our clients and team members!
•We will add long term value to all team members. Every person who works with this organization will experience personal and professional growth and development.
•We will continue to provide the best opportunity for both our clients and employees in terms of growth, income and security.
DC's Culture / Work Environment:
We pride ourselves in maintaining 3 things:
• Fun (our team enjoys what they do = better results)
• Relationships (our employees feel valued and are part of a team = better results)
• Growth potential (our employees have a career path with security and growth = better results!)
What our employees receive:
•Paid training with a personal DC business mentor assigned to each new employee
•Career development in Leadership, Business Management, and Human Resources
•Upwards mobility - we only promote from within!
•Travel opportunities to cool events to learn how to advance in our industry, annual R&R and annual team building retreats
•Supportive Management Staff that is invested in our team's development
Client Account Manager Responsibilities
-Manage self and others in time; territory; and sales training
-Campaign sales and development
-Market research and product development
-Managing client accounts & relationships
• Bachelor’s degree or some college experience, or 6 months experience in business or sales
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship.
• Competitive goal oriented individual (sports back rounds or military are a plus)
• Desire to learn on the job and advance in a company
• High personal standards and integrity / as well as a fun personality
• Proven leadership ability
Basic Understanding of one or all of these areas is a plus:
Business Administration, Human Resources, General Business, Marketing, Customer Behavior, Communications, Sales force management, Product development.