Get new similar jobs by email for
Full Time / Sales Associate
SALES ASSOCIATE POSITION AVAILABLE
Are you a people person with a well-rounded personality and success driven mentality, but have never found your niche? Are you looking for a professional career, but do not want to incur thousands of dollars in student loan debt to finance it?
Then entry-level sales into management might be the path for you.
At our firm, we are an independent, creative sales/marketing management firm that is dual functioning to serve our clients and our company. Our clients trust us to provide professional and personalized presentations to their customers to generate the highest possible ROI for their products. Second through learning these presentations, our staff can either receive experience in various facets of sales and marketing, or they can advance into a management role within the company.
We are expanding into at least one other market within the next year, and thus are looking for the sharpest raw talent to fill these few positions._________________________________________
· Attend daily business training development meetings
· Meet new and existing clients
· Create and manage client relationships
· Generate and present cost saving analysis for small to medium size business clients
· Manage a small team of Account Representatives
· Sharp, professional image
· Persuasive communication skills
· Excellent people skills
· Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
· Results-oriented achiever
· Competitive Compensation
· One on one training with an emphasis on management
· An upbeat, professional and positive work environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Benefits Available
For more information about our company, please feel free to visit our website at medramarketing.com or call our HR Manager, Amber at 216-643-3375 between 9-5 Monday through Friday. We wish you best of luck during your career search.