ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH &
We are currently seeking an Environmental, Health and Safety Supervisor
for our southern Indiana facility. We are a $4.8 billion global manufacturer
of consumer and industrial packaging products and provider of packaging
services. This is a salary position reporting directly to the plant manager.
Essential Duties (not all inclusive):
• The position oversees all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) activities at the
• EPA Required reporting:
• Title V
• Potable Water Systems
• Large Quantity Generator
• IDEM reporting.
• Analyzes EHS conditions and recommends change for improvement.
• Ensure the facility is in compliance with company and regulatory agency policies,
including federal, state and local legislation and regulations pertaining to worker
safety, risk prevention and preservation of the environment.
• Trains employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Administers the Workers Compensation program.
• Leads accident and injury investigations, investigations of environmental incidents
and recommends appropriate action.
• Maintains facility EHS fi les, environmental permits, accident and training records,
and updates regulatory logs.
• Actively leads on corporate/divisional EHS teams.
• Supervises Ink Room.
• DOT regulations.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Environmental, Industrial and or Safety discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment working in
• Understanding of worker's compensation and liability insurance claims management
• Preferred Certified Drinking Water Operator for state of Indiana; if not, able to obtain
certifi cation within a short period of time.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
• Strong working knowledge of EPA and OSHA regulations and requirements.
• Experience conducting safety audits, accident investigations, analyzing data,
and managing OSHA 300 log. Experience with programs including: hazardous and
non-hazardous waste, waste water, air permitting (Title V), chemical management,
energy and resource management, LOTO, confi ned space entry, hazard
communication, hearing conservation and forklift safety Supervisory background.
• Experience developing, organizing, and conducting presentations and training
Salary will commensurate with experience. A relocation fee may be
offered if the candidate meets all requirements.
Qualified applicants only, please send your resume to:
Fax # 843-339-6012
Email to email@example.com
We are a Drug Free/Equal Opportunity Employer