Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. (BLS) is growing and looking at add a dynamic professional to our team. BLS is a third party logistics (3PL) provider of supply chain services and integrated logistics solutions. Our diverse range of services includes end-to-end supply chain from design and consulting through international freight forwarding, transportation and materials management services to information systems.
This position requires strong communication skills involving interaction with internal and external customers, advanced computer skills and must possess strong organizational capabilities. Job duties require a high degree of confidentiality and work accuracy. This position represents the Company in a positive image interacting with our employees, customers, and community in a safe and ethical manner to achieve financial success.
- Daily communication and assistance to the Vice-President(s) to include contact with internal and external customers on request for quotes (RFQ’s), compiling data on new and existing customers and maintaining updates to projects as well as creating scope documents for business development.
- Individual will coordinate meetings with appropriate department managers/directors and make phone calls and emails on behalf of the Vice-President.
- Administrative tasks include constant coordination and organization of new and existing projects. Administrative duties to include typing, filing, faxing, creating presentations for customers, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Five years experience in a fast-paced customer service role
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Excellent presentation skills and high level of experience with Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Publisher.