Get new similar jobs by email for
Experienced Maintenance Techni...
We are seeking a qualified, motivated and experienced Residential Maintenance Technician to assist in overseeing a newly renovated apartment community in Fitchburg Massachusetts. This is a proactive position with a focus on preventative maintenance, capital improvements, and customer service. Responsible for overall care and maintenance of the real estate. This position reports to the Site Property Manager and Property Superintendent.
3+ years of prior Property Management experience is required.
The Experienced Maintenance Technician should be a “jack of all trades” and fulfill the following roles and responsibilities in a timely and professional manner:
- Assist in overseeing contractors and suppliers.
- Perform necessary maintenance work, including general carpentry.
- Prioritize and complete upgrades, general maintenance, and work requests.
- Focus on long-term solutions with an emphasis on preventative maintenance.
- Take direction from senior management.
- Interact with tenants in a respectful manner as a company representative
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- Respond to emergency maintenance calls after normal business hours and weekends (paid overtime).
- Cost-conscious and able to perform light paperwork.
Typical Duties include: Turn-over apartments, meet deadlines and initiatives, interior/exterior upkeep and improvements, maintain curb-appeal and grounds upkeep.
Qualified candidates must have demonstrated residential maintenance experience. Must have strong communication skills, general computer skills, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, multi-task and work independently with attention to detail. Able and willing to lift heavy items, use ladders and stairs, and drive a car.
Please provide salary requirements in your email. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest!