Get new similar jobs by email for
Pega UI Developer
We are looking for Pega UI Developer – NYC, NY – 6 Months Contract Position
· 6+ years of software development experience; particularly within the financial services industry.
· Knowledge of enhancements in Pega 7.1 preferred
· Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
· Delivery of large scale systems.
· Client Lifecycle domain knowledge (client onboarding, maintenance and off-boarding) business analysis and / or technical knowledge preferred.
· Experience and thorough understanding of business process management (BPM) systems like (PEGA, Fenergo, jBPM, etc)
· Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational databases
· Expertise in objected-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
· A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
· Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
· Pega certifications, especially CSSA and CLSA
· Strong UX experience
· Need awareness of Pega UI capabilities with their recommendations and limitations
· At least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of Pega in:
Ø User Stories
Ø UX Development
Ø Use case scenarios
Ø site flows
· Knowledge of PRPC Rule Resolution, Inheritance, Circumstancing, Persistence, JMS/JNDI Connectors, PRPC Multi-node architecture and caching
· Prior experiences leading code reviews
· Proven SOAP / XML / WS-Security expertise
· Demonstrated Pega PRPC Agents and Services knowledge
· 5 + years of experience in BPM technologies like Pega PRPC, Fenergo, jBPM, etc.
· 5 + years of experience with MS SQL Server
· Experience in creating SOAP/MQ/File connectors / services
· Experience in performance tuning in BPM applications
· Strong communication skills and proven teamwork
· Ability to design and develop sleek and highly efficient PEGA Screens, UI/UX, use case scenarios, user stories, site flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user research within Pega
· Fully understand business needs, and User Experience requirements
· Lead the effort in gathering and understanding User Experience requirements and use cases
· Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality in UI with Corporate standards
· Enforce best practices in Pega UI design / coding and monitor guardrails
· Interface with business team to assist in conducting business analysis and requirements gathering.
If you are interested in the above opening please send me your MS word resume and the following details.
· Full Name:
· Contact number:
· Email Id:
· Current location:
· Rate Expectation:
· Citizenship/Visa Status:
· Availability for Phone Interview:
· Start Date:
Kaizen Technologies Inc
Direct: 732-731- 1119 | Mobile: 732-762-1689
A Certified MBE and SBE Enterprise