Get new similar jobs by email for
Failure Analysis Technician
The failure analysis technician will perform methodical, detailed, structural, chemical, mechanical and electrical characterization of products. The technician will work closely with all engineers within the failure analysis group and work with his manager to set priorities for projects.
• Sample preparation for cross sections including potting, dicing, grinding and polishing
• Imaging data: detailed photographs with cameras, optical microscopes and x-ray imaging systems
• Collect data, organize and analyze with engineers to create an efficient protocol
• Become an expert user of all equipment necessary for the job (x-ray imaging, dicing, polishing, sonoscan, electrical testing and electrical equipment
• Learn how to maintain equipment and interface with vendors for specific repair or preventative maintenance calls
Qualifications & Experience
• Must be a team player who can focus on the team goals, communicate and work well with other team members
• Able to work independently after clear direction is set by the engineer or manager
• Able to learn new skills and tasks as needed since our environment is an ever changing
• Proficient in Word and Excel and internet and computer skills
• 2-3 Years of experience working in failure analysis and/or reliability
• B.S. preferred but not necessary
Invensas Corporation focuses on the Research, Development, and Commercialization of leading edge interconnect solutions for micro-electronics and component technologies. Invensas draws on a robust and successful history of innovation and commercialization of advanced technologies. Invensas’ world class team of development engineers and scientists are currently pushing technology frontiers in the areas of 3D-IC and TSV technologies, advanced DRAM integration, systems engineering, and circuit design.